Retrospective : 2016-2019 (Years In Exile and still counting)
Well...Well.
It seems that I am still alive. Alhamdulillah. Life is with ups and downs. As you know sometimes you've get to do things so people know that you are still OK. but am not, deep inside. Long before The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Sussex took things seriously in the importance of mental health (now Harry has Meghan, and the older brother is with kids), I was feeling so unwell.
Like those lyrics of Matchbox Twenty's song.
My marriage survived. My work has been interesting. My kid, thankfully being her goodself, not the rebellious old me.
Gained a lot of weight. My teeth now missing. My self respect fluctuates everytime my pocket emptied. I did not talk to my mum. my father. my brother. my sister. The mother of my estranged son tried to make connection. It breaks my heart.

Anyhow, I am thanking God for the imperfect life He gives me. I think He listens but sometimes ignore. ignore of my ungrateful rants and complaints. In the form of human, some people stand by me. my good friends, my bosses, my daughter and the most cherished - the partner.
Insyallah, am embarking a new path of becoming full time student. I managed to get the scholarship. So this is when I am jotting down details so other people can somehow get inspired?
At this age of 40, with kid going to college, being student again is another way to find hope.
Lets hope for a smooth sailing one.
Comments
Post a Comment