Depression
Chopin - Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2
Kinda depressed lately.
Dunno why.I has been like a year for Zahirah left us. with a lot of questions.Sometimes I do wonder what would happen if she is around?Will my days are normal and busy?Will it be happier, sunnier and you know the joy of motherhood makes you a happy you? not this grumpy, fat lady...Will I have the reason to slack my work like some staff are doing? Leave for sick kids or simply I could not open my eyes due sleeplessness...And to receive bad news that now my grandmother is dying will I have to bear another death so soon?My grandma is now totally lost her memory. To see her now like staring at a blank canvas. All those past memories... I am not good coping with death. For sure.
![]() |
| Sobiah Khan, she reminds us how Zahirah look like in the first place. |

Comments
Post a Comment