It was the right decision to move somewhere. The old house owner wanted to sell her unit desperately and i need a bigger space to live. After we made some comparison, we came across this lovely unit of a double storey, lot corner, and surprisingly the rental rate is similar to what you get for a condo or high end apartment nearby. It was a good omen too when the house owner willing to accept one month deposit and handover the keys. Yeay...
So the process of moving started and I am glad it was done with bantuan lovely hubby who waited all the men to bring the stuff, plumber, air cond men, etc etc.. I guess he was really excited to live here rather that cramped apartment.
A reason to bring the first wife and the kids, in case I go somewhere for a long duration course? ahahhahaha.
So I have ample time to be in the house during weekend. The lawn for keeping me occupied and surprisingly I am now into the hobby of gardening. Kept myself occupied with DIY Stuff... Semangat babe. Sebab boleh berpeluh dan berexercise for a good cause.
 |
| how the space looked when we took over |
 |
| the fruitless mango tree - a challenge to keep and maitenance. |
 |
| started with a few plants..some bought, some been given and some old stuff left by old tenant |
 |
| Peria Katak found at the backyard. Need replanting with pillar later. |
 |
| Hope to start my vege patch sooner.. we decided that all the plants goes for Edible Garden thing lol |
Hope by embarking some home project will keep us productive.
Comments
Post a Comment