The Bake Series
I am not suppose to gain weight.
However, due to my creative nature (creative la konon), I need to accomplish something.
At least one project a day. Prior to the birth of demised Zahirah, I wrote a lengthy list of to do's and of course, some are baby related.
Slashing that part, I still feel time moves so slow.
So baking is just to kill some time. I don't go out to café having coffee or that kinda. Friends are pretty occupied with their things and I have do not many friends anyhow.
The only thing I learnt from this experience.
If you are stuck in a place for more than a month and if standing or walking is not a problem please get these item:
1. Books and magazines
2. Internet/wifi connection
3. A Sewing machine
4. A Stand mixer.
I have been a darling mum to daughter and neighbour kids for giving them lunches and tea break items for munch.
Watching Food Channel is kinda hazardous. Anyhow like I said, creativity need good outlet. Hmmm....
However, due to my creative nature (creative la konon), I need to accomplish something.
At least one project a day. Prior to the birth of demised Zahirah, I wrote a lengthy list of to do's and of course, some are baby related.
Slashing that part, I still feel time moves so slow.
So baking is just to kill some time. I don't go out to café having coffee or that kinda. Friends are pretty occupied with their things and I have do not many friends anyhow.
The only thing I learnt from this experience.
If you are stuck in a place for more than a month and if standing or walking is not a problem please get these item:
1. Books and magazines
2. Internet/wifi connection
3. A Sewing machine
4. A Stand mixer.
![]() |
| Easy choc chips muffin for some rainy evening tea break. |
![]() |
| Choco Cheese Steamed Cake. Easy peasy ehehhehe. |
![]() |
| Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese topping. Hub's favourite sebab tak berapa manis and ada hint of spice - cinnamon and nutmeg. |
![]() |
| Banana muffins baked in silicon mould. first time pakai mould ni sebab takut terbakar dalam oven. huhu |
I have been a darling mum to daughter and neighbour kids for giving them lunches and tea break items for munch.
Watching Food Channel is kinda hazardous. Anyhow like I said, creativity need good outlet. Hmmm....
![]() |
| My expanding bakery section. Hope more space given to store many items. |





Comments
Post a Comment