JOURNEY
Have you wonder where is the most beautiful place in this world compared with the one called Jannah?
I don't have the answer.
We may go to many places, and we tend to dream of more amazing stuff to see. We make plans. We searched for the best deal.
The deal that we forget is the one being promised by the Creator. It lies in our heart, initiated by our action and when the time comes to see Him, we may find the outcomes.
Couple of days ago I browsed some holiday catalog looking for a place to find solace.
All that snow capped peak or clear crystal pristine water does not excite my feelings. Pelik?
Perhaps this depression mode still linger. I have one way ticket to another faraway land, but somehow getting a return one does not sound promising; to guarantee the journey to be a great one.
The only place I want to go now is the one who keeps my loved ones who have long gone before.
Looking back, some people say i was quite lucky to gain an entry to that place depending how my amalan would be.
For me that was the moment I knew He granted a talian hayat for me to reach the destination, with the help from someone.
Deep down I felt terribly ashamed. How can i deserve a place when I have sinned most of the time. He perhaps think that I need some sort of access, to make it easier, indirectly.
By any standard, compared to my seemed-to-be-happy friends when this world are their oysters, my life is like a complete tragedy. Not to say I should not whine or complain, and to be more grateful, a chain of testing and tearful event lead me to a path of unknown, somehow.
As of now, I postpone those travel stuff since many things about spirituality must be discovered first.
Peace can be found, anywhere, regardless the location.
I don't have the answer.
We may go to many places, and we tend to dream of more amazing stuff to see. We make plans. We searched for the best deal.
The deal that we forget is the one being promised by the Creator. It lies in our heart, initiated by our action and when the time comes to see Him, we may find the outcomes.
Couple of days ago I browsed some holiday catalog looking for a place to find solace.
All that snow capped peak or clear crystal pristine water does not excite my feelings. Pelik?
Perhaps this depression mode still linger. I have one way ticket to another faraway land, but somehow getting a return one does not sound promising; to guarantee the journey to be a great one.
The only place I want to go now is the one who keeps my loved ones who have long gone before.
Looking back, some people say i was quite lucky to gain an entry to that place depending how my amalan would be.
For me that was the moment I knew He granted a talian hayat for me to reach the destination, with the help from someone.
Deep down I felt terribly ashamed. How can i deserve a place when I have sinned most of the time. He perhaps think that I need some sort of access, to make it easier, indirectly.
By any standard, compared to my seemed-to-be-happy friends when this world are their oysters, my life is like a complete tragedy. Not to say I should not whine or complain, and to be more grateful, a chain of testing and tearful event lead me to a path of unknown, somehow.
As of now, I postpone those travel stuff since many things about spirituality must be discovered first.
Peace can be found, anywhere, regardless the location.
Comments
Post a Comment