Second Stage
Alhamdulillah, I finally enter the second trimester with better mood and better feelings.
No more sickness. No more nausea. No more bed smells!
I finally accept the reality that this is only temporary but going through this again? Hmmm, I have my doubt. LOL. Maybe this is my last baby. No more, i hope. Tutup Kilang!
OK, just to update things during my birthday, we all three went to Taman Negara, unplanned.
It was the longest canopy walk ever. The trail to canopy walk site reminded us to our Tropical Forest in Blue Mountains, New South Wales, minus the cold weather.
NK was cool enough to go jungle walking with us. That was the first time for him... ahahahhahahah
Hub is not an avid traveller, but because it was my birthday, he took two day cuti for some short getaway.
It was good to see both hub and my dotter got along very well. We had long chat in the jungle, discussing important matters. Yeah macam pun LOL. Good session to have all the sweat. we drank too many water.
The highlight of this trip, is rapid shoot boating along Sungai Tahan, they never try this before. Surprise them with the thrill. and they loved every minute of it.
Allright, that is all we did during my birthday. I look forward to coming days for this second and third. Many days to go, insya allah, things will be OK. Am not sure whether I should continue the trip to Ankara but I do pray that someone will replace me, since it is going to be so near to my brother's wedding. Aminnnn.
No more sickness. No more nausea. No more bed smells!
I finally accept the reality that this is only temporary but going through this again? Hmmm, I have my doubt. LOL. Maybe this is my last baby. No more, i hope. Tutup Kilang!
OK, just to update things during my birthday, we all three went to Taman Negara, unplanned.
It was the longest canopy walk ever. The trail to canopy walk site reminded us to our Tropical Forest in Blue Mountains, New South Wales, minus the cold weather.
NK was cool enough to go jungle walking with us. That was the first time for him... ahahahhahahah
Hub is not an avid traveller, but because it was my birthday, he took two day cuti for some short getaway.
![]() |
| Fatiha, as always. She knows how to give a good pose. |
![]() |
| I had to admit among the flock, I feel so local. LOL |
![]() |
| View from the tree top. |
As usual, we expected many western tourist flocking this place but surprisingly an Arab family, the entire troop was walking behind us. The best part when we encountered them, they all started speaking Arabics to NK. Yeah, NK was always mistaken for an Arab. Kasihan. So in broken Arabic, he responded to them with smiles, oh my man. He is just being himself. Polite.
It was good to see both hub and my dotter got along very well. We had long chat in the jungle, discussing important matters. Yeah macam pun LOL. Good session to have all the sweat. we drank too many water.
The highlight of this trip, is rapid shoot boating along Sungai Tahan, they never try this before. Surprise them with the thrill. and they loved every minute of it.
Allright, that is all we did during my birthday. I look forward to coming days for this second and third. Many days to go, insya allah, things will be OK. Am not sure whether I should continue the trip to Ankara but I do pray that someone will replace me, since it is going to be so near to my brother's wedding. Aminnnn.
![]() |
| NK, when he was a little boy. Looking forward to see his mini version. |





Comments
Post a Comment