2013 Year End
2013.
This is the busiest year for me and the most unexpected. In term of work, satisfaction, personal life and family.
Financially, it is not really much I have gained but sharing bills with someone have been a huge relief. My previous trips caused a lot of impact but I am glad it happened that way which is now, the priority is very different.
I wish I can have just one day rest, alone, to take stock whatever unaccomplished this year and carry it forward. There have been unresolved issues in the past that need some fine tuning and sitting with my partner, discussing, will be like a major challenge?
Yeah, it is.
I wish I will have a pair of more listening ears.
I wish I have more time spent with family.
I wish I will be just healthy. Physically, spiritually and financially. Aminnn.
- Kota Kinabalu - Kundasang - Luanti -
|
![]() |
| The Road Less Travelled |


Comments
Post a Comment