Bigger Break
It has to do with stuff I posted last week.
my relationship with my next of kin should be the top priority for next year.
She will be having a major exam and we need a bigger break.
The chances of her going to boarding school later defines how should I spend more time with little missy.
I may hold some plan. My balik kampung trip should be early/ middle 2015, after NK's work visa to expire and it depends too if the current employer still keen to keep him on the usual basis. Rasa rugi plak balik and then dia kene balik pula. Better tunggu expire ajer.
It is hard to tell whether he is still interested to remain here after that period but of course, I don't want to put such pressure. Even I dont feel like going to visit if this meant temporary.
Therefore, I wont put my plan on hold for 2014. Come what may, I think better to just do it rather to wait for something that never happen.
I need to fork out some extra money for tuition, books and holidays. With or without assistance.
Insyallah Fatiha and i will be backpacking again after the major exam.
Aminnn. We really need that bigger break.
It is a deal breaker for 2015. If I manage to keep my sanity intact. And If I think this relationship is worth pursuing.
![]() |
| On Daily Watch from Japan's Guide.com |

Comments
Post a Comment