Alicia

I used to say this to myself.

If Ms. Keys comes to Malaysia, I will be the biggest fan, attending the concert. 

Funny to find when the time comes, my current situation seems to be the biggest stumbling block. Bought  flight tickets to a few international destination (thanks to the irresistible sale), am now totally broke, but I am happy to say, I have survived this ordeal.

There were too many hearts went broken as Ms. Keys produced more and more good stuff. Looking back, yeah so many years. In fact she has produced 

So, I am sitting here alone, listening to the best album that captures all the moment.

Moment of anguish, sadness, uplifting and motivating.

As what i did with Whitney, Mariah, I think Alicia definitely has gone through a lot of stuff to write beautiful songs.

Thank you Alicia.

More and more number in the future. I am supporting you by buying the original albums. LOL

Here are the ones that keeps me at bay, when the tough time gets going.

"Life perfect
Ain't perfect
If you don't know what the struggle's for
Falling down ain't falling down
If you don't cry when you hit the floor
It's called the past cause I'm getting past
And I ain't nothing like I was before
You ought to see me now"
   ~ Lesson Learned, As I Am (2007)


"When I'm breaking down and I can't be found
As I start to get weak
'Cause no one knows me underneath these clothes
But I can fly, we can fly, oh 

This is for all the mothers fighting
For better days to come
And all my women
All my women sitting here trying
To come home before the sun"
  ------ SuperwomanAs I Am (2007)

"Wreckless Love" LOL. 


Comments

Popular Posts