The Journey (Southern Thailand)
NK and I got some time tripping along the coastal of Southern Thailand.
But not so great time when it comes to the immigration treatment. Deym, he did received a very bad service. I feel like driving a suicidal bomber to the area known for the its massive bombing attack.
Bomb and I, well kinda related.
Dunno how it goes to Peshawar chapter, I pray for all the safety and chances to get back home in one piece.
OK, lets focus how the trip happened.
I can say it was a road trip test, just to see how compatible we are in doing this. So the place we should go would be similar to Kabul- Peshawar border - with bomb squads, roadblocks, etc etc. Like a simulation kind of thing.
Verdict?
Feels like crying.
Feels like to travel with my grandma. The numerous stop (due to nature calls, perut sakit, perut lapar, etc etc) were too annoying. I dont mind doing all the jamak and qasar, but for NK, it seems his Hanafi mazhab is quite restrictive (tatau la kan, dia cakap). sembahyang sunat pun dia belasah.
We almost got lost in certain points, was using Thai's 3G service for Google Map. OK, i dont mind doing the driving, but navigating? Nahhh... I will leave it to my own common sense of direction. Matahari tubik belah mana, tenggelam belah mana. kalau dah terbabas patah balik.
Anyhow, it was memorable journey which allow me to evaluate our high and low points. There are many room for improvement.
U know the ubat batuk?
Perhaps i shall drink it to sleep rather to blabber for the rest of the journey.
![]() |
| The Happiest Moment captured. Thank you Tune Hotel! |
For previous southern thailand experience, you can refer to this.

Comments
Post a Comment