New Phase
Sweet October.
Gonna do something different in November, December and the rest of 2014.
I will put down my Green Apron and cap. Saying goodbye to my Barista stint and pursue something more meaningful. The Coffee, the Partners, the smiling customers phase taught me a lot. Enough of Friends episode.
Alhamdulillah, I managed to overcome my fear of abandonment, failure and lost of trust due to my choice of living. I can now walk confidently into this world when my previous experience was so overwhelming.
First, I married an unknown foreigner couples of months ago. Many at first seemed to give negative view or simply commented i would head for troubles. Only my best buddy, Azah kept supporting the path I have taken. She was too being there to see how scared I was taking this choice. Luckily she was there.
Second, NK's work routine is killing me. The reason why I came to Starbucks to see whether it worth or not. To find balances.
Third, to find other chances for other greener pasture. to quit this permanent job and do some money making thing. The one I am having is not really working for my future goals. However, I am now going for another direction which is free lancing for a company to find talent. Huhu. Head hunter, to be exact, on weekend basis.
Finally, I found this overwhelming experience or "turbulence" to be named it, is just another phase. Like the rain moonsoon, it will go away and luckily I have survived.
You know the risk taken is what you get at the end.
I am glad it is over. Time to work the plan and see how it goes.
What s in the list:
1. Head hunting project.
2. Sijil for Usuluddin Studies in UM (Saturday classes).
3. Sewing activities. Got abundance kain ela in the wardrobe. I need new kurungs.
Some excerpt from "How men from Mars and women from Venus CAN make the most of their differences",
DIY FEELGOOD BOOSTERS FOR HER
Your oxytocin will increase if you adjust your lifestyle so you have more time to do things that are rewarding, fulfilling, comforting and involve connecting with others beside your partner. Here are some random suggestions:
1. Get your hair or nails done.
2. Arrange some help with household chores.
3. Plan a night out with your girlfriends.
4. Have a clear out and donate old clothes, books etc to charity.
5. Buy a glossy magazine and treat yourself to an hour in a café.
6. Learn to play golf, tennis or ride with friends.
7. Go to an exercise class or go for a long, brisk walk.
8. Talk to a friend you've been meaning to catch up with on the phone.
9. Buy fresh-cut flowers for your home.
10. Go to a farmers' market.
11. Take time to browse in a bookstore with no agenda.
12. Participate in a Parent Teacher Association meeting.
13. Visit an art gallery.
14. Attend a lecture or talk on a subject you're interested in.
15. Prepare and freeze some meals for when you don't feel like cooking.
Comments
Post a Comment