Travel
Funny how I am writing this, in the middle of the day.
Weather outside is hot. The sea view from E&O Hotel room is marvellous, but deep down i am missing my family.
When was the last time, travelling for work means escapism?
Now I begin to feel someone has been right. She travels abroad frequently. sometimes 4 weeks in a row, some land far far away, to be exact Latin America. I can understand her perfectly.
How I wish i can pack my family into a bag and travel with them.
How I wish i can pay my hub's gaji and ask him to sleep in some posh hotel room while i wear the pants. When i get back to the hotel, u knowlah, it is payback time ahhahahahhaha.
Haish.
Enough of wishful thinking. The work is halfway done.
Time to get back to where I should have started.
When was the last time, travelling for work means escapism?
Now I begin to feel someone has been right. She travels abroad frequently. sometimes 4 weeks in a row, some land far far away, to be exact Latin America. I can understand her perfectly.
How I wish i can pack my family into a bag and travel with them.
How I wish i can pay my hub's gaji and ask him to sleep in some posh hotel room while i wear the pants. When i get back to the hotel, u knowlah, it is payback time ahhahahahhaha.
Haish.
Enough of wishful thinking. The work is halfway done.
Time to get back to where I should have started.

Comments
Post a Comment