Train


Thank you for being kind.
Thank you for being considerate.
I know it wont last, but those wonderful time we had together are not to be forgotten.

This path we came across,
Perhaps it was meant to be that way.
Of being jolly, safe and alive,
Like being in a hostel packed with tired backpackers
On a cold winter's night, when the snow fell outside, 
We share stories, shed some tears, make some laugh
With strangers we regard as a temporary shelter
For some escaped burden and worries
and tommorow will be another moment 
To continue our journey 
For  different destinations.

Thank you for being here,
And  for those stories that have been told
If someday, I can ride the train to Karachi
Where mountains and river of Kyber Range meet,
I will remember and that you have been here, 
Breathing as if I was there,
 in  the bygone era,
With you, I saw this lost, white boy looking
with grey and hazel tinted iris, 
beaming with happiness, smiles on his face
On his way  to see his father
In Karachi
Only if I was there
to witness..

Thank you for being kind
Thank you for the strories.....



Comments

Popular Posts