Choices
At many times, how many of us will be given opportunities or choices?
Do we ask ourselves that someday, it will come for you to grab it or just to pass by without you realising it?
I keep telling myself that somehow or rather, changes is vital and it has to be something small to start with.
There are times when we become confuse with the choices we make, rather to ponder and retract, or go to different path, let's just face the reality and plan wisely.
I have made some plan for the three of us. Long ones. If it does not work out, at least we have tried.
Watching this movie yesterday, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, starring Judi Dench, my favourite actress was quite an opener. I think I am such an old soul watching this, knowing I have been to Nepal before and India does not make a lot of different compared to the country visited. yeah, movies for old people, and it mellows a little bit these days.
It reminds me a lot of many expectation before going to this place, happened it did not work that way, but somehow the experience with some friends taught me a lot during the trip.
People change, and so do places. Expectations being ruined with smallest simple things. The only we have is our faith that the trip will be OK. Yeah, it was OK when I think, if I did not make that trip, perhaps life today will be different.
Funny or not, watching that movie made me realise that it is not to late to do something even in your golden years, rather not to try, there will no failure or success, and we have nothing.
Time to work out some plans!

Comments
Post a Comment