Love. Travel. New Hope.
I travel to forget the boredom.
I travel to forget past history.
Now travel seems a little bit a heavy task to do. What I mean is whenever I feel like buying some flight tickets, my heart hesitate.
Couples of months ago, I met someone. He was the entire world for myself. I decided why not give some try?
Anyhow my ex has remarried and has kid. Me? I need to move forward.
That 10 year waiting brings me another door of possible happiness. I learn to swallow the fact that sometimes we will never get things that we want, we get things that sufficient to support our need.
Our need of peaceful mind.
Our need to have a pair of listening ears and wisdom we need to solve our problems.
The need to forget about our stress.
I pray he is the One for me.
If it does not work, I am always ready to fly again.
Fly somewhere to forget.
That define the travel itself :)
Comments
Post a Comment