Finally...
It has been a year not to update this page.
Finally after a miserable attempt to adjust my life in Putrajaya, finally the prayer is answered.
I am back to work in KL, the place I find solace among thousand of people. Walking with them every morning, the hustle and bustle, the rush hour, everyday is a brand new day. New opportunity. New challenges.
I begin to see what s make me feel better to be here. The chances to meet new people. The cab paciks, the RAPID bus drivers and people whom I share bits of story and smiles which define my purpose and longing to see the truth, and do something about it. Improvise.
Definitely chances to visit my favourite bookstores and kopitiam makes the return more rewarding. Most importantly, I found my long lost friends who welcome me the way I am.
To friends in Putrajaya, thank you for being great companions.
I am coming home.
Comments
Post a Comment