Plans
Couples of weeks ago before I move to Putrajaya something happen.
Hun was being a jerk.
How could he? I mean, he made some offer of paying me if I can sleep with him for several nights. Gila ker haper? Desperate betul pacik ni....So the friendship goes to the drain. I promised to him that I will not be able to join the KSR bikers coz we know each other from the group. Just to save myself from embarassment of seeing him again if there is some activities. We are no longer facebook friends too. No more Jacob, he referred me as "Bella" the twisted girl from Twillight. No more Hugh Jackman, Mr. Drover or Mr.Australia.
Since he was not around, i mean, most of my free time spending with this fella - bike riding, coffee, dinner, lunches , movies, chit chats, or online conversations ), now I have ample time to think of what to do after work.... I have 6 pm till 12 midnight everyday, weekend will be longer...
I listed down something:
1. Bake again. Collect all my granny old recipe of nyonya kueh, make them and book it...
2. Learn to sew + buy a sewing machine
3. Start online biz selling what I sew
2. Learn to sew + buy a sewing machine
3. Start online biz selling what I sew
4. Be part timer tutor for Bahasa or maybe Math or Science in Dengkil. There is no tuition centre yet...
5. Voluteering
6. Part time job
Yup, I need to keep myself occupied coz it is pretty lonely here without friends. Hun lives in Putrajaya, so i need to tahan myself from dialling his number coz he makes a good partner for anything except for the part. No worth it, at all! Susah betul nak maintain platonic :(
Yup, I need to keep myself occupied coz it is pretty lonely here without friends. Hun lives in Putrajaya, so i need to tahan myself from dialling his number coz he makes a good partner for anything except for the part. No worth it, at all! Susah betul nak maintain platonic :(
Yeah, here I come, Singer!
ewwwww. what a jerk.
ReplyDeleteis this the same person that you mentioned in your writings that you tagged me in fb?
no lar, that was another story... to be continued.....
ReplyDelete