Hell
Got a call from Mr. Remy aka Tawau Guy's wife asking lotta questions.
I am really tired.
The wife just delivered the second child and no wonder he mentioned that she is now in kampung.
Why cant I have peaceful time receiving text message of people asking whether I am doing fine or not?
Seriously, when people show their concern for you, is that a crime?
really sick of the society.
Semua paranoid.
I am really tired.
The wife just delivered the second child and no wonder he mentioned that she is now in kampung.
Why cant I have peaceful time receiving text message of people asking whether I am doing fine or not?
Seriously, when people show their concern for you, is that a crime?
really sick of the society.
Semua paranoid.
wait. i don't get this.
ReplyDeleteshe rang you up to ask about your well-being?
and i've been sick of the society since i was in the uk already. even made a controversial entry titled "i hate people", in my old blog. hahahahaha. bergaduhhhhhh!
u know, she was curious why her hub send me messages, basically the guy and i was exchanging points of the tawau surroundings. hmmm, and of course sms bertanya kabar sahaja. so i think if i am not memulakan the text sending, itupun mcm "crime" menerima sms.
ReplyDelete