Empty

I know this sounds anal but let s face it, how good u r with ur work and how it affect the others?

I mean, if you are efficient, of course your subordinates adores you, like you, kipas you and perhaps there might be someone who envy you and want to see you fall.

And if you are slacker, it makes other people to feel relieve coz the boss might be banging on you only during meeting, so the rest is safe. Hahahhahahahaha


My motivation is a bit haywire these days. I mean, I have a boss whose wife is a full time home maker and everytime there is some critical moment of deadlines or sudden change of work schedule, definitely the bujangs and the recently bujangs would be the ones who lend the shoulders to carry on coz da boss has other obligations : going back on time!

If I am super efficient, ma boss can go back and mengadap his wife in punctual manner. If the wife is not complaining, he will come to the office, smiling. If he does not, then it affects the entire little community and of course, everyone of us will be wondering and later feel guilty?

So, I would rather stick to my own way of doing things coz if I am too efficient while slowly neglecting other aspect of my personal life, the boss will not lose anything pun.

Ahahah so much for an excuse, but don't you guys think, we are not only working for the boss, but ensuring the boss and his family happiness is intact and it is so obvious that kepimpinan is through the teladan ; The First Lady is the prime example ahahhahahahhah.

While the bosses have ample time to bang on the wives later, I come back home alone and empty and it is too frustrating! :(

Comments

  1. ahhhhh people are very selfish nowadays so i guess we just have to get used to it. and no, you aren't empty because you have your precious gem wif you - your daughter! :) so always look on the brighter side of things. some people may have everything you think they have in life, but sometimes, they don't have the important things :)

    take care and be happy min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r right.

    now i m clocking exactly at 5.30pm

    got life hehehheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. Just because we don't have kids, doesn't mean that we don't have life..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts