Tawau Resolution
I do not believe the fate. I do believe for any coincidence.
What happen last week was nice and unexpectedly it turned out to be great.
In the first place, I was reluctant to join my friend Azah for some site visit in Tawau Sabah. However knowing we were with KPKT people for PPR project,perhaps some weekend getaway in the very east part of Borneo would be nice.
It was, indeed.
So here goes our roadtrip from Tawau to Semporna and later to Kunak. We have seen different landscape - palm oils, cocoa trees, the hills, the forest and the sea view in Semporna Kampung Air. It is a beautiful place.
Something happened. I was in this sea food restaurant in Semporna. I turned back myself, I was a bit amuse to see a cute guy looking at me and smiling. I gave him a polite nod as we needed to rush back to the airport for Azah's flight. Time passed, my flight was delayed until 12 pm and it was so annoying to be alone in that small airport.
There, he came, the semporna restaurant guy, straight to me at the bench and introduce himself so and so...quite had a chat for all the hours which I think it was kinda cool. What i never expect was this stranger became so familliar and when he asked me why I did speak in nothern kedah dialect, my answer was, "Saya berkahwin dengan orang utara."
Instantly, he turned his face away with some dissapointment slow tone in his voice, "Urgh, OK".
Such a priceless expression!
Frankly, I never had that kind of experience but to tell you the truth, throughout the flight back to KL as he had same with mine, we enjoyed each other company, chatting, eating etc etc. And it did not end there :)
Perhaps, it is time for me to bukak buku baru, I do not hope for some serious thing, jus to ease my pain away and see how it goes.
N, permit me to do so.
What happen last week was nice and unexpectedly it turned out to be great.
In the first place, I was reluctant to join my friend Azah for some site visit in Tawau Sabah. However knowing we were with KPKT people for PPR project,perhaps some weekend getaway in the very east part of Borneo would be nice.
It was, indeed.
So here goes our roadtrip from Tawau to Semporna and later to Kunak. We have seen different landscape - palm oils, cocoa trees, the hills, the forest and the sea view in Semporna Kampung Air. It is a beautiful place.
Something happened. I was in this sea food restaurant in Semporna. I turned back myself, I was a bit amuse to see a cute guy looking at me and smiling. I gave him a polite nod as we needed to rush back to the airport for Azah's flight. Time passed, my flight was delayed until 12 pm and it was so annoying to be alone in that small airport.
There, he came, the semporna restaurant guy, straight to me at the bench and introduce himself so and so...quite had a chat for all the hours which I think it was kinda cool. What i never expect was this stranger became so familliar and when he asked me why I did speak in nothern kedah dialect, my answer was, "Saya berkahwin dengan orang utara."
Instantly, he turned his face away with some dissapointment slow tone in his voice, "Urgh, OK".
Such a priceless expression!
Frankly, I never had that kind of experience but to tell you the truth, throughout the flight back to KL as he had same with mine, we enjoyed each other company, chatting, eating etc etc. And it did not end there :)
Perhaps, it is time for me to bukak buku baru, I do not hope for some serious thing, jus to ease my pain away and see how it goes.
N, permit me to do so.
eh apsal nak mintak kebenaran N?
ReplyDeletehahahahahaah.
tak payah. buat dek je. sampai disitu sahaja kisah kau dan dia.
last sentence tu saje for dramatic effect ehhehehehehhe
ReplyDelete