Man!

Man in general are sometimes driven by their stupid dickhead. Happened that one night during my stay in PD, one of my bikers friend came to visit me.

All this while, I thought this guy is decent... OK, I have to admit that I am touched with the attention given by this fella whenever we had our rides. He came and greeted me. I layan macam biasa. After all, we are brothers and sisters....

Tapi bila kita berhadapan dengan dia secara persendirian, lain jadinya.

Yada, yada, yada...during our dinner, he accidentally mentioned that he likes me.

Most horribly he said, if he had chances nailing me at least one time , deym, that would be another part of his "journey". He too got intimidated with my pair of boobs all this while. Gosh, sangat the berterus terang OK!

When I came back to hotel, I was thinking all night long.

Mungkin telah ditakdirkan lelaki-lelaki di dalam dunia ini memandangkan ku kerana nafsu. Bukan dengan mata hati.

Terus down dua tiga hari ni.....Perhaps I will ignore this fella whenever we have meetings or rides. He is not worth for a friendship or a relationship!

Comments

Popular Posts