Another Getaway


After a lot of considerations, I think I am embarking my second solo getaway to this foreign land. I do not want my holiday be spoilt with someone's tantrum dan kehendak-kehendak yang di luar jangkaan....teruk kan I? Sedar tak sedar, next week jer ahahhahahah!





First Day



Perth Airport - The Pinnacles Desert 1. Rent a car for 4 days. Drive straight for 250 km up North. Wanked of MyKSR founder said, Goodluck Jay for your first solo Desert Drive, dont get lost and die of thirst yeah! Deym....yup he was studying in Perth and said someone used to get lost and die! Huhu.... I have 250km view of stone, stone, sand and stone.....and pray I will not knock any kanggaroo on the road. This is the ultimate endurance Test!


Second Day Homestay - Rottnest Island


2. Drive to Freemantle 24 kilometre to the East. Took a boat to the island. Buy a snorkelling package. By evening, lepak at the beach, daydreaming. If I wanted to burst out my wallet, perhaps I might take a dive one or two... ehehhehehehhehe. baru RM300 babe..tengah nak confirm dengan dive centre. If lucky, I will be swimming beside a whale shark... nah ko!



Third Day


3. Drive to Swan Valley . Visit the vineyard isk isk isk....Lepak-lepak and take a lot of pictures...Visit Honey Farm, Chocolate Factories, and enjoy the scenery. Make some friends there....



Forth Day


Free n easy. Town visit. I need chill down with coffee at the sidewalk cafe...



Fifth Day


My last day. Back to the airport and return the car... yup, i am renting a Nissan Tiida for AUD28/day (kat mesia dikenali sebagai Hatchback Latio)......



Perth Menjerit! Tunggu!


Hopefully my Ozzie trip is as fun as my Sabah getaway!


Comments

  1. aik? kau gi sorang je? thought you texted me saying you are going together wif a friend. itu friend kasi banyak problem ka?

    anyway, have fun. i have never been to the down under.
    nanti balik we text some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i think that is the best arrangement.

    Please refer to my previous post "Friends".

    nanti aku update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, have fun..

    Kalau aku, sure tak berani nak sengsorang.. Cayalah beb :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts