Update
I am praying hard to get out from this place.
The work has been redundant. The new chairperson also geleng-geleng kepala with the unresolved issues. When our team becomes so efficient in reducing abandoned housing projects, other department also look forward to melambakkan hasil kegagalan mereka memantau projek sakit dan lewat. That is how efficient people being rewarded. More stressful "incentive".
I did ask for a transfer, guess those people up "D kayangan" are not really helpful.
Happened to meet my auntie the other day. I almost burst out crying. She seemed worried and asked for my ID. She knew that I am someone who hardly ask for help. This is so severe!
Tarik kabel pun tarik lah. Kalau kabel ini membantu, aku tidak kisah menjadi seorang pecacai terhormat. Hatta menjadi seorang spy pun ---> oh god, alangkah tidak beretika!
It is for the sake of my own happiness. If I can get out from this place, I nak belanja korang, pembaca tegar blog ini!
I'm submitting my transfer form too..
ReplyDeleteI love my work but I can no longer tahan with the office's politics..
yup, i agree with u.
ReplyDeleteover the years when there were some changes in top management, macam macam la songel dan pendekatan.
Kita yang lama macam dah tak nak tengok dah.