Pathetic Marriage

This is the worst March.

My mood is up and down like the rollercoaster.

Not like a G6 ok.

Tapi apa salahnya. G6, to wiki, is a plane.

Lagi horror I got the worst nightmare last night , the most pathetic.

What can I say about the dream? It was about a loveless marriage of my own. My mum tricked me into an arranged marriage. What the hell.....

I woke up sweating, and the whole day was really depressing...In that dream I cried alot cause I saw the man's face. Someone I know. Huhu. Cuba fikir, sapa yang tak happy dapat mimpi kahwin?
Eyewww, thinking back, a loveless marriage is similar to:

a) eating/drinking with no appetite, just to fill up.

b) meaningless sex. Macam main ngan living doll. Rape. Force. Torture.

c) A ticket to a living hell.

In reality, I have many friends who choose to have this kind of marriage but who am I to comment? They are happy with their own ways. The husbands provide security - some shelter, food and comfort. The wives need all the TLC and the companionship. Kalau main pun, ASAL DAPAT INGAT KEKASIH LAMA, pun dah cukup. For me, that is the biggest betrayal. Like my ex hub said, "Kenapa nak melacurkan minda untuk orang lain?"

Till now I still got his point. But love without responsibilities is another thing.

A potent drug that is not chemically but soulfully altering some people like me. :P

Comments

Popular Posts