Relationship In Review
I really need to see my girlfriend. I have one in presence and it is a fulfilling relationship. We share our sorrow and joy. I think being with a girl is a lot safer and less pretentious.
I realised despite our arguement and misunderstanding, it is easier to resolve the issue without any complication. Guys on the other hand, tend to be so egoistic or simply being clueless.
At the moment, we are not forcing ourselves to go deeper which basically involve all the physical thingy. Appreciating each other unique qualities is what we do and sometimes I wish I can be a guy for this girl.
Guys in the other hand, is way too confusing. So, dumping a male friend when he is misbehaving or simply being a freeloader is what I do most of the time. The last relationship I had with a guy was a disaster. When he asked me to be platonic, he behaved the other way round.
Thank god he is married now. At least he has outlet to escape all the needs. But being married does not guarantee a man can simply behave, some of these people are even nastier, a two timer.
I think the best male friends I have now are those riders. They are more fun to be with, most of the time based on my ride. They do not bother who are you and what you do for a living. PTD male species? Hmmm, I reserve my comment about them. I have one who is a good listener and trying his luck whether he is a lucky man or not. Until now, we respect each other and jokingly I said to him when he made all the attempt, he is like my little brother lar, No way hose!
So here I am waiting for my girlfriend for some tea time. We gonna have some strudel and glasses of chardonnay. :P
Comments
Post a Comment