RAT (Ride Ada Teluq)
I have been with some newbies lately.
Knowing that these people calling to meet me for a drink, why not? I think making friends, new ones should be something I look forward to, after all all riders are brothers and sisters.
Knowing that these people calling to meet me for a drink, why not? I think making friends, new ones should be something I look forward to, after all all riders are brothers and sisters.
Last week was something unique. We supposed to have this ride to Bukit Tinggi or Genting, but it was raining cats and dogs.
While waiting, two hours exactly, someone challenged us to ride in the heavy rain and see what kind of reaction from other riders. Happened that everyone wanted to test their limit and being the only girl, I was too a bit nervous. No elbow or knee pads. I was in my jogging shoes and 3/4 pants. Huhu. I needed to be with them coz going back to Rawang alone was not the actual plan. So I joined them. The wet winding road was a challenge. It was easily to get skidded while trying to get some balance while layan the corners.
Luckily, the ride was smooth and the road was empty. It was a beautiful sight to have thick mist everywhere in the hill area somewhere in Janda Baik. I begin to fall in love with this area. Sangat cantik pemandangannya!
The surprising part was going downhill from Karak Highway, while it was still raining. It was easier going downhill with a bike rather using a car for this highway, I think. Perhaps it is the time for me to ride further than Karak.
The not so good about this ride - I got high fever and flu and now still recovering.
The good part - we managed to finish it, our endurance has been tested and someday, it was no problem for us if it is raining.
jaga2 hujan mau turun
ReplyDeleteehehhe hujan turun takper, minyak turun lagi ok!
ReplyDelete