Lunch @ Broga


Last minute arrangement with the futsal team.
Broga view was breathtaking. I wished the day was windy. The route was so narrow, dusty and full of people due to its popularity. Never mind, some new found friends who joined the trip made it is memorable. Broga is doable, even to the unfit type.
A week ago, something happened which I learnt some lesson from the incident. Some people simply use their autonomy in the group to chuck away people who happened to be a great friends to some other people. I call this act as a selfish behaviour, cause it has nothing to do with the objective being in the group which supposedly means for fun factor. I guess there will be no fun when personal matters have overwritten the true bond and spirit of being brothers and sisters to each other.
Perhaps it is the time for me to expand my horizon, physically and mentally.
Saya tidak mahu bersikap terlalu jumud di dalam sesuatu perkara.

Comments

Popular Posts