Traffic
I hate to ride in rainy seasons where incompetent drivers making the traffic slower and the fact that some stupid drivers taking the emergency lane is too much for us the riders. We could not use the brake on any wet surface everytime these cars "kacau" our lane.
Where are those traffic police? Asyik keje mau saman sajer.
The reason I want to highlight is here the inefficiency of the road system where we the tax payer has to deal such nuisance, and to hope on the public transport, it is none to be desired at all.
There are too many cars, lorries, bikes on the road these days. I know the banks are offering low interest rate or simply too many vehicles coming to this country due to countless AP issuance, but what can I say, our road is so congested. Increasing the fuel price is only an option but people who are tired travelling with so many delayed commuter trains, I begin to see the reason.
So please do something. Forget those KPIs, it does not make sense where our neighbouring country such as Singapore can be so efficient and to blame the government, i am too to be blamed. When I cannot help my friends with high speculative house price, I believe those in MOT too, have their mind so kacau, finding the right solution.
OK, to be frank, these are the things I did during the entire 2010, for my traffic history:
1. Speeding in the highway. Reason? many slow drivers in the middle lanes at 80km/hour which I hate to tail gate these people. I got speed ticket. damn.
2. The macik, ah so, chicks in glossy-high priced-cars and for god sake, I do not know what s on their mind when they are driving. They do not give signals and sometimes cannot make their mind whether to turn left or right or stay in what lanes. Almost got bumped into these people, and what do I get for it? Jelingan "manja" /makian/swearing/the finger sign. Poodah!
3. The pot holes. Luckily my bike is enduro kinda, I can simply go into these lubang, but sampai bila? Too much money being wasted to win elections. Should I kill or shoot my MP to get a better ones?
4. Tired of being in the lane with slowing cars, I decided to spice up my time by zig zagging the road wit my car or bike following those Porche, Ferraris, GTIs and super performance vehicles. Cool, they really made my days. Some of the people infact are like me, so nervous with those slow, no nonsense drivers.
Still shivering terribly and wet and my nicotin gum is not helping, I think I have to bear these stupidity for the entire my road experience.
Or I can ask my nenek's "SURAYA" to punch the card before I can come to the work? Ahahahhahah.

My dream of cecah lutut cornering in Jalan Duta Toll is something I need to look forward. Welcome knee pads!:P
Comments
Post a Comment