The Silver Lining

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the wish that has been granted.

Again, my prediction has been right. After meeting N, I will be meeting my ex- husband, K. Accidentally we met through the Facebook.

It has been 8 years since I left him, 2 days before we decided to reconcile and being a coward, I had so many explanation to do. I know he was so broken hearted that time. Changes of phone numbers and house address. Even his job.

The good thing is he will see Fatiha again. And for the first time, Fatiha will be meeting her father. She was three months old when the father came to see us in Shah Alam and the intervention from K' dad, my ex father in laws was something I could not accept; I need to fully surrender Fatiha to them and I have no visitation right which I think too much.

Looking forward to have this one. Let bygones be bygones..

Comments

  1. marmalade11:19

    wah, kau mesti cerita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Akan penuh dengan drama swasta :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts