A Reminder

In many occasion, I know being followed by someone on the road is like:

"We are connecting and I like you"

"It is way safer than s*x, no physical contact at all"

'I would love to spend time with you, but I need to move on, so GTG".


The way I see these people is exactly similar with the way I handle my relationships.
It is all mutual understanding and there will be no FORCE!
You are welcomed into my life and as soon as you want to leave me, please do so. Someday we might cross each other path, so be ready and have fun!
The ride that I would like to have again someday:
1. Morning ride ngan si mamat KIPS putih along Jalan Duta pagi tadi. Awesome. U masuk Pusat Bandar Damansara semata-mata nak tengok I keje mana? Impressed!
2. Pagi-pagi trail ngan si abang ER6 biru galak di Bukit Lanjan. A true gentleman!
3. MRR2 ride to Bandar Baru Selayang and Templer Park ngan KLX 150. Fun gila, selit-selit, dan anda menang sebab cc/tayar anda lebih sedikit ehheheheheh.
4. Kuchai at MRR2 fun race to Gombak UIA. Where are you? merajuk ke?

Tiada perkataan "PERMANENT" dalam kamus hubungan saya.

It is all about "dynamics".

Comments

  1. hati-hati mencilok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku ada both "permanent" and "dynamics" hahahahahahah. macam mana tuh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikram- cilok is my forte hehehehh

    mala - takper dua dua ada, lagi baik. roaming kena luas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts