Staying Ahead
Apart from my detox programme, I am too watching my calories intake. 1200-1500 calories per day, and I know it is tough. Not many choices available, but I used to do this. Lost 9 kilos within 3 months (Februari 2010 - May 2010) and I gained back 5 kg within 6 months (June - Dec 2010) after I skip all the routine eversince my Sabah Scuba trip. Thanks la to my Fitness First Trainer, Encik Azhari, who tailored all this, and Encik Zack, our friend who guided me to work out my major muscles in the gym. FYI, Encik Zack adalah Fitness Trainer di True Fitness sebelum join PTD. And he has been right. Sekarang saya tiada Fitness Trainer. Semua routine adalah di dalam kepala :)
For weight losses, I usually do not believe kehilangan berkilo-kilo banyak tu within short period of time, macam iklan Dr. Rozmey. What they have is fat burner, and then dieting. I bet those people are not really exercising pun, and it is frustrating to spend like couples of hundred ringgit a month and it is going nowhere. Once you stop taking the fat burner and forget to increase the metabolism rate which is more important, and eating as if there is no tomorrow, the effort will be useless. Lagi frust jadinya......
So I am sticking to my way of dieting and exercising. The only thing I need to do is to increase my cardio activities which I am now thinking to get a Mountain Bike after this. Hahahhaha. There is nothing sexier than being on the bike, with sculptured leg and butt muscles, and lean abdoment too. I went to some RPM stationary bike classes last time, memang perut akan terasa cekang selepas 1 jam di atas bike. We practically push the pedal most of the time while standing on the bike. So effective...
Apart from the weight loss, I need to increase my stamina cause after this I will be on a bigger bike 660-750 cc to work and leisure. :P At the moment, I have to use whatever stamina to push my brother's 170hp GTR scooter around. Penat gak sebab GTR sangat suck in corner handling.
So here comes 2011. I look forward to this year cause it has been a good year for 2010, though many stupid thing happens like my lost of favourite lappie, people I ditch for being useless or toxic friends and luckily I still have people who support me all the way. My recent break off was another example. Love may come unexpectedly and go away without notice. A distraction.
Bye-bye 2010.
Comments
Post a Comment