Kindness

Some people treat kindness with respect.

Some treat it with great care, knowing it will never last and shall be received by the needing party.
Some suck it dry and let it die for other people to suffer.
Some take it for granted.
Some even think that is a privilege that is meant forever.
How many mortals have seen kindness being given without knowing it comes unexpectedly, in the most unconventional ways?

I would like to thank to this guy who knocked my window when I stopped at the traffic light somewhere in Kota Damansara.

He was trying to pass me something. Without thinking, I just took it from his hand, closed my door and began to think, for a second and looked at the back mirror instantly. He was nowhere to be seen. My partner was even shocked. How come this guy had that gut to knock someone's car in the middle of a traffic stop?

I told some spooky stories to my officemates in the afternoon. As when I came down to the basement carpark last night to go back, it was so quiet and cold.

The thing that I took from the guy was my spare car keys that I kept in my office cabinet in Pusat Bandar Damansara and the cabinet is locked all the time. And how come this unknown young Chinese guy got the key? The cabinet key was bundled together with another car key I was using.

To the kind soul, I pray you to rest in peace.

Thanks to the staff who belanja me these lovely chocolate....

Comments

  1. Misteri siut :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu ler pasal.teringat kat lilin-lilin besar kaler merah orang cina letak kat tepi traffic light kalau korang perasan lar. katanya itu sebagai panduan kepada roh berkeliaran untuk balik rumah sebab mati disebabkan accident..

    cepat-cepat akak pegi servis keta takut la apa-apa jadi :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts