Deal
When I make a deal, let me be the Devil :P
I gave two weeks time for the ultimatum. Leave it or take it. I am not at the losing end, pun . Dah masuk hari ke tiga. No news. Ehehheheh. I think I can walk free as a decent person by New Year. Yeah, 2010 has been quite a roller coaster ride for me. Too many heart break, but I still can survive and pretend nothing happens.
Ok la time to get serious. I found Dengkil area is not that bad, considering the distance to Precint 3 is quite accessible. And no toll to work and LCCT/KLIA, yipee. Got this offer from developer for some discount on a condo. Good for investment when the unit is less RM140K and since I am just a single income earner, kenalah cermin muka mampu ke tak kalau nak beli mahal-mahal. Janji saya mampu bayar.
Whatever it is, I am happy to say that this wiser woman finally find herself without attachment from those kind of people.
Mala, surprisingly, you are right. When it is numb, the only feeling that linger inside is emptiness. Harap-harap pengisiannya akan lebih bermakna. FYI, this is our third break off, so numb itu akan cepat terasa. Mungkin my pain threshold telah meningkat. :P
macam letak garam on ulcer lah. the first few seconds tuh memang akan menangis, menjerit, melompat-lompat tahan sakit. then you will sleep it off and when you wake up, it's gone.
ReplyDeleteTuhan jadikan manusia nih resilient. kau tabah, so kau akan sail this one away, no problem.
hmmm.. menarik metafora itu. tenkiu dear....
ReplyDelete.