Review : Paramore @ Bkt Jalil 19 Oktober 2010
Almost forget to do this :P
What can I say, I love this group so much and without thinking twice we went to see it. Though Adam Lambert concert was a few days before, (how I wish I could get some free ticket), I know my choice was right.
The cheapest seat didn't deter the spirit to see Hailey and the band closely. I know it is not allowed to bring a DSLR, but what to do. :P Luckily with my 55-250 mm, it was quite satisfactory. belum try 70-300mm lagi kan?
Hailey's powerful vocal was exactly like what you can listen from the CD. With petite frame, bright red hair, jumping here and there, and the way she interacted, we had fun! Unfortunately since our seating was too high, we could not comprehend much lar hahahahhaha.
Choice of songs? She sang the all of the songs from the latest CD, Brand New Eyes. Cool....Some songs from previous albums. The best part when they had this accoustic version of Misguided Ghost, it was beautiful, just what I wish.
The rest? I think one of the concerts that had effort to do something different for visual effect even Kelly Clarkson's was not as good as this. They had bunga api and confetti. The finale song was The Only Exception.
Overall, memang pueh hati! Hopefully Paramore will come back to Malaysia sooner....
Our view from the seat...... sangat jauh....
The Opening Act. Tak tau nama group.......ehehehehhehehe. zoom terbaek!
When Paramore begin to perform.......
Hailey in action....could not remember what song...
Again, I think she was performing some slow number...
Love when she was on the box and jumped.....cool....
After concert....
View from the outside.......
Comments
Post a Comment