Reason
Ever since I came back from Penang, things were never be the same. Keep on questioning why I am still here, working and of course I need ro re evaluate my priorities.
To tell you the truth I am tired of the system and try to make changes for the sake of my satisfaction, but I failed miserably. I was the guinea pig and I got punished for experimenting. There were times I feel like quitting, but perhaps God has given me strength to carry on.
I have talked to Jahamy, a lawyer friend, and we had been discussing bout religion, the social scenarios bla bla and accidentally I told him bout my experience.
Now I do get back the purpose of being in this line. To make changes in society. To contribute. To see a better way for everyone especially when it comes to future generation.
We have been taught to adhere certain rules, accepting certain facts blindly, to follow without questioning and of course, when these system punish us till we lose our humanity or our common sense, there must be wrong with the system, right?
Like Kiyosaki said, in order to have changes dramatically, you have to change the reality.
If I cannot change, I still have the option to expand the reality until it does come true, to what extend I want it to be.
What is your reality? Would you want to change it too?
Comments
Post a Comment