Some Moment....
I thought I saw someone familliar in Jalan Duta Toll this morning when his car got stuck in the middle of the usual traffic jam. What a pity, he must be cursing coz it is not his usual route. He is from the other side of the state.
To notice people who were so engulf with their problems/thought in the iddling cars, while I at the same time, keeping alert on the constant moving traffic on my bike, yes, it is pretty sad experience. It is like having a friend with problems but you cannot do much. Even to help.
I wish I can have that person to ride with me, but my bike is only for a single passenger. Same goes to my personal life. I cannot take a lot of toll being friends to people who do not appreciate me as much they do with other people. I need to be nurtured with affection and attention too. Yup, I think I deserve that.
Why I am saying this? Dunno, maybe it was early in the morning, when the sun ray just touched the ground, it was a beautiful day and noticing this ex-friend of mine stucked in the same jam I used to have, he infact does not have to go through this, if he still be my friend. To our real life, if I could be there for a piece of advice, perhaps we did not have to go through this mess at all.
Yup, he definitely has shapen my entire way of looking things. I was hurt, I feel hummiliated and unappreciated, despite what I did to maintain the relationship. In dire need for a place to hide, with FB setting being set to the most private mode, it had also shapen out the rest of the future. It was a bit too late to find that someone else and that someone else is walking down the aisle sooner.....only if I did not hide my FB profile... only if.... so many possibilities....and thanks to that someone else too, I am quite sure of what I really want. I have made the move.....
Life is great. If I have chances to embrace the happiness again, only for seconds, I do not mind waiting for the rest of my life. After all, I have done a lot of waiting and I am still standing....
Comments
Post a Comment