Xtreme Ride Fraser Hill 1/8/2010

It was marvellous. Meeting new friends and cool people.
Never in my life I have guts to join this activity, but alhamdulillah, I managed to finish it without any bruises or cut.
OK, I was nervous to ride uphill with all the winding, narrow road, knowing my korner skill is not that perfect.
Upon arriving at the Fraser hill, the leader, Wan Kedah asked me.
"Camner?"
"Mental babe" ----> hahahha, kalau dah penat!

FYI, there are about 40 bend (sharp or easy) within like 5 metre from each other (even racing video game pun tak macam ni weih). So it was quite intimidating for me.
One of us skidded and end up in the drain. Poor guy, but he was OK. One bike broke down and needed to be towed later.
The heavy rain from yesterday even did not help. Worse, someone poured sand on the road. Some road even covered with mosses. At one particular spot, a tree fell down due to the heavy downpour and we had to divert our way on the muddy land.
The toughest part was to go downhill, knowing the brake and the gravity is the major thing we need to master. It is like climbing and going down from a mountain, only now I was on some mechanical, untested machine plus my disc brake skill is still lousy, if I was not cautious enough, I might end up in the gaung or something.
Upon reaching Kuala Kubu Dam (the last point), it was a small victory for me.
Thank you guys for making this trip a memorable journey for all of us!
Enjoying the panoramic view. I was talking to one of the girls.
Perghhh, dahsat ar ko.. Kagum aku :)
ReplyDeleteNeway, gayat aku tengok diorang bersantai kat tepi lereng tu... 1 push, mmg tergolek ke bawah... >.<
sajer join yaya. inilah kegiatan masa lapang utk "solo" rider for me :)
ReplyDeleteanyway, bawah tu highway karak. Aktiviti kami lepas geram jerit-jerit keluar stress. Actually kami pun dok ejek kuat-kuat mamat-mamat superbikers kat bawah tu ehehhehehehheheh
zaman aku dah abeh dah...dulu kitorang turun cameron dalam hujan doing 100km/h macam biasa aje...skang pikir2 balik..huh cam haram
ReplyDeleteidham- zaman i baru nak mula kot sebuk masa muda sebuk ngan anak! tapi impressed la ko boleh layan 100km dalam hujan, memang tabik! aku boh 70-80 jerk. x berani woo. Anyhow, if u feel wanna make a comeback, u know the door is always open ehhehehehhehe
ReplyDelete