myKSR.net Buka Puasa Gathering

This time, I will not miss it, like previous gathering. This time theme, pot luck!

So, with the help of my Ovi map (serious I need time to find Garmin software), I managed to find lovely Hamka's house in Bangsar.





Sebelah masjid and Bangsar Village u! Could not believe this guy lives in this RM1.8 million SemiD. Purchase price during 1978 was RM70K. huh.

Nampak relax jer brother ni. hahahahahhahaha

Ingat rumah bujang lelaki, rupanya family home, since I was the only female rider attending, the rest cancel last minute. Seb baik other wifey and girlfriends turut serta. Boleh masuk plak.

Overall, it was pleasant. Kids and grown ups, in one lovely house with rendang, lemang, nasi himpit, it feels like a small raya gathering.


Halaman rumah Hamka


Geng Lelaki berkumpul dan borak sakan
(Centre Front - Uda, Mid Left wing - Wan Kedah (white Tee), Mid Right Wing - Atan IWK, Centre Back - Sahak Giant). Hamka is at left wearing Baju Melayu Biru with songkok)

with the rest, serious discussion :P Uda dan Angah rupanya keje ngan DBKL, ehhehehehehehehhehehe

(anti clock wise : Tudung girl oren - bini Jepp, Legging Itam bini Uda, Tiha, Me, Angah, Uda, Tuan Doc (founder) and Jepp). Standing up is Ken.



Pictures are courtesy from Abah Cekgu Zam. I didn't bring batteries for my Canon, due to nak rushing cari rumah.

Comments

Popular Posts