Histeria Lane Part IV
Yesterday, the guy came to my house asking my daughter,
" mama tiha tidur kat bilik mana?"
" tidur kat atas atau kat bawah?"
" tidur ngan tiha atau asing-asing?"
Crazy fella. Now he is a psychopath. He came konon-kononnya to feed my cat, walau sebelum ni tak pernah tau!
My daughter even told me that he made frequent visit to the vacant house which is in the middle that separate our units. What the hell? He was up to something right?
Unfortunately the abandoned house is not locked. He can possibly access the top part even trepassing mine through our ceiling? Worse, he works night shift, so during our day when everyone is out, he can simply spend time in the house, for whatever sake.
Without thinking much, I have checked any possible tamper of my lock at every window grill and doors. Then straight to the hardware shop to get some essential items.
So, for the whole night, when everyone had their first terawikh, I drilled some external locks at every door upstairs, just to avoid any suspicion from the neighbours for the noise part. It is so important to close whatever entry to the area we sleep especially when he can enter my house by breaking the ceiling, so locking the doors will trap him from the outside. Plenty of time to get this fella to be caught red handed.
In case he still can make it to the living room, my downstair room will become a panic room (completed with torch, extra phone and charger). I even had to get a padlock for my fence since he could simply enter my house lawn when I am not around.
And I bought extra supply of cat's food so that Meow, Tiger's mum doesnt have to stray to this guy's house. The cat has been a good watcher for my house.
I have feelings that he will execute whatever plan he has during the week when the wife will be in her kampung in kedah without him.Worse, when families in my lane too spend their weekend in their own kampung or hometown for berbuka purpose during the first week of Ramadhan. Whatever happens, I have to be cautious for the sake of my daughter's safety.
It is better to be safe than sorry.
" mama tiha tidur kat bilik mana?"
" tidur kat atas atau kat bawah?"
" tidur ngan tiha atau asing-asing?"
Crazy fella. Now he is a psychopath. He came konon-kononnya to feed my cat, walau sebelum ni tak pernah tau!
My daughter even told me that he made frequent visit to the vacant house which is in the middle that separate our units. What the hell? He was up to something right?
Unfortunately the abandoned house is not locked. He can possibly access the top part even trepassing mine through our ceiling? Worse, he works night shift, so during our day when everyone is out, he can simply spend time in the house, for whatever sake.
Without thinking much, I have checked any possible tamper of my lock at every window grill and doors. Then straight to the hardware shop to get some essential items.
So, for the whole night, when everyone had their first terawikh, I drilled some external locks at every door upstairs, just to avoid any suspicion from the neighbours for the noise part. It is so important to close whatever entry to the area we sleep especially when he can enter my house by breaking the ceiling, so locking the doors will trap him from the outside. Plenty of time to get this fella to be caught red handed.
In case he still can make it to the living room, my downstair room will become a panic room (completed with torch, extra phone and charger). I even had to get a padlock for my fence since he could simply enter my house lawn when I am not around.
And I bought extra supply of cat's food so that Meow, Tiger's mum doesnt have to stray to this guy's house. The cat has been a good watcher for my house.
I have feelings that he will execute whatever plan he has during the week when the wife will be in her kampung in kedah without him.Worse, when families in my lane too spend their weekend in their own kampung or hometown for berbuka purpose during the first week of Ramadhan. Whatever happens, I have to be cautious for the sake of my daughter's safety.
It is better to be safe than sorry.
weh.. wat report polis je la weh.. bhya ni...
ReplyDeletetu ah. buat repoort je.
ReplyDeleteDear girls, dont worry, i think i can manage that.
ReplyDeletebuat polis report tu nanti mengecohkan satu lorong aku ni. kesian kat bini dia plak bila orang tahu.
ko jgn min... maniac ni lain sket.. tak mampu kita wpon rasa dh ckup power.. but at least ko kasi tahu kwn2 ko... minta tlg diorg ronda2 kt area umah ko time stalker ni wat keje... gila la mamat ni!
ReplyDeletethanks for the concern.
ReplyDeleteI have a grand uncle sama lorong.
nak pegi cakap kat dier tapi tak sempat lagi.