Histeria Lane Part II

Amaran! Post ini hanya sesuai dibaca kepada orang yang open minded. Thank you.

What can I do now?

I am not peaceful to be at home.I just ran into my little kittens sebab nak mengelak satu jiran sebelah.

Yesterday he came to me when I sidai kain,

"Min, let's go somewhere else, for some "fun""

Damn it, bini ko ari-ari keluar keje penat, inilah balasan? I never talk to you only to give you smiles, and now making advances towards me, the one who never give a damn, even to participate the activities, come on lar!

Inilah realiti lelaki melayu yang dah berkahwin yang membuatkan aku semakin jijik. They are the ones who go masjid for jemaah, bergotong royong untuk kenduri itu ini,tolong jiran-jiran, kononnya baik lar kan? Hampeh!


Thinking again, I bet this guy must be pretty lonely when the wife goes out for outstation. He must be tired of the same sex thingy, or the story of "my wife cannot get herself pregnant" "the wife cannot blow job or swallowing my cum" as what being told by some loser friends. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, a lot of excuses for getting laid. He must be surfing too many porn website and creating his own little fantasies. He is desperate and now the cock is doing the talking.

Happened that I was unintentionally at my house compound, doing some laundry, looking so innocent and came this guy, asking permission for some seks terlarang? I may seems a little bit tak kisah if people approaching me especially neighbours, but this one? Cannot imagine he is the father of my daughter's bestie?

Should I tell the wife? Should I make a police report? I feel a little bit insecure with the way he is behaving now. Wearing towels only going out to his car and that sleazy smile, oh my, I almost wanted to puke. And that is why i quickly start my car and reverse, and suddenly I heard Tiger screamed.

Poor Tiger. He died and Fatiha is now sad over this one.

Histeria Lane goes wild. A sex predator is on loose now.


Tiger, in his last picture.

Comments

  1. tell him to have a relationship with his left (or right) hand, whichever is more convenient then!

    (and i hope nobody is quoting this because it isn't their statement to do so!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mala - huh, u r so ganaz, gal.
    the statement? sapa la yang minat ko sampai apa apa yg terkeluar pun dia mengaku dia punya, deym copy cats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts