An Evening in Chieng Mai
I know it was not holiday in KL, but what the heck I need that Friday to unwind.Too many thing happened in the office. I dont want to tell. So, the evening was a cool Friday, we decided to visit this Pasar Ramadhan in Paya Jaras after Bandar Tasik Puteri has been so redundant. Happened that I met one of the bosses. Damn. what a small world. As we know Jalan Kuala Selangor would be packed with people returning to their home for bukak puasa, I guess from Paya Jaras to Bdr Tasik Puteri would take us ages and to bukak puasa in the car, my sambal udang petai and kerang rendang were too hot to resist, so need other food, as no mess in the car OK! So we decided to bukak somewhere, kampung style.
Daughter : Mak, ni celah kampung mana masuk ni? Restoran kiri kanan semua ada. Nak pegi mana?
Daughter : Mak, ni celah kampung mana masuk ni? Restoran kiri kanan semua ada. Nak pegi mana?
Me : Tunggu kejap.
So here we are. In the end of Kampung Melayu Sg Buloh. Ta -da. Chieng Mai Thai Seafood Restaurant. My secretive joint. For some privacy.

Tomyam campur.
Too crisy shrimp
Normal menu - Tomyam campur, pandan chicken, crispy fried udang and lot of dessert
The Dessert Counter
The ambience of this restaurant is what I like the most. It brings us to another world. Peace and serenity. Other patrons known are Brunei Royal Family and celebrities like Dato' Siti n hubby.
The Front Entrance. Macam resort!
Private Banquet Hall. Ample parking space even for tour busses.
Place to Chill Out. Nice eh?
A lot buaian for kids. The Lotus pond got no lotus flower.
Small fountain at the front entrance.
Overall,
Food - 4 out of 5
Ambience - 5 star.
Service - Quick and Friendly.
Definitely, it is worth to get some peace and privacy. Suitable for small gathering.
Harga??
ReplyDeletetomyam campur small, 2 orang makan - RM18.00
ReplyDeletenasi tambah RM1.00
juices RM5.00
lelain ikan siakap goreng antara RM24-RM30 ikut saiz.
yg aku tak sangat berkenan udang goreng - tak sampai 10 ekor caj sampai RM18.00