Accident di NKVE
Now I know the real story.
For the past few days, I had no guts to ride a bike due to an accident.
During My lepak-lepak time with friends, Azmi and Jahamy last night , I managed to find out the one who died in NKVE last week. At his top speed, suddenly he couldn't handle and terskidded, langgar divider and patah tengkuk.
The accident caused a massive traffic jam at Jejantas Sg. Buloh. Right after I passed under the jejantas, I was shocked to see a body covered with a white cloth and only his feet can been seen, just next to the divider and I was in the first lane, less than one meter from the body. Quite hard to avoid riding on his scattered stuff on the road, his jacket, his glove, some items lying on the road. Perhaps nobody bother to pick and put them somewhere.The bike was intact, only side mirrors got broken.
That scary accident was in my mind for the whole week. Who knows, without anyone knocking you, something unthinkable might happen. Speed do kill, but the question here, why the same spot has been known for accidents?
Comments
Post a Comment