Wide and Lite

I went to Midvalley during lunch to pick my lense. Mr. J was too, got his Garmin GPS System. I love the fact now his Accord comes with a female voice, awesome!


Managed to test it with and without the speedlite.


without speedlite in 3x zoom



with speedlite in 5x zoom

conclusion : both speedlite and telephoto zoom lense are essential, otherwise u will be upset with the dark exposure.

In future : will try with a Lense Extender 2X for my telephoto zoom lense. 110-500mm memang sangat tempting kan? huh, sangat menggoda iman!

Another snap that enlightened my day:


view from own room's window. With standard 18-55mm lense.


using my wide filter with 18-55mm lense. Agak upset kerana gambar blur di tepi, dan sudah beberapa kali adjust focus point, so maybe inilah kelemahan wide filter compared to real wide lense.

Anyhow for current being, I am satisfied with the result. kena membuat plan in the future to get a real wide lense in the future, which cost around RM2.8K-RM3.5K. Eheheheheheh.....

Comments

Popular Posts