Relay For Life 2010
Like we have promised, it was such a good event not to be missed.
I have spoken to a few survivors.....
The most touching part was when I was clicking my cam at this paper bag since it had my nick name, someone tapped my shoulder...

The conversation was carried out, with a long silence afterwards.. I could not imagine, "Min" as described on the paper bag did came to this event last year with that kakak whom I described now, as the sole survivor.
Min died due to breast cancer. The sister is now treating herself for throat cancer.
Life is too precious to waste, isn't it?
I have spoken to a few survivors.....
The most touching part was when I was clicking my cam at this paper bag since it had my nick name, someone tapped my shoulder...
The conversation was carried out, with a long silence afterwards.. I could not imagine, "Min" as described on the paper bag did came to this event last year with that kakak whom I described now, as the sole survivor.
Min died due to breast cancer. The sister is now treating herself for throat cancer.
Life is too precious to waste, isn't it?
Comments
Post a Comment