Best of the World

Sometimes you don't have to travel far far away, just to enjoy certain food, taste etc etc. It comes to your door surprisingly.

Yesterday, I went to this shop in Masjid India, after sending my silk for dress and kurungs tailoring , and I bought this.

Island Way Sorbet. Another alternative to ice cream, less fat lar kononnya... made in South Africa - huhu my world cup dream tinggal kenangan jer kan. Most importantly, cop halal ada from sana.






I ingat gambar packaging sorbet tu adalah gambar semata-mata, macam biasala mesej "gambar hanya ilustrasi semata-mata atau cadangan hiasan " kat tepi kotak tu kan?

Surprisingly, they really serve in real pineapple shell. Cool!



Feels like superstar, customised version of my favourite flavour - pina colada! non-alcoholic ~ RM7.90, distributed by West Pacific Food Sdn Bhd.

Moral : awatla produk malaysia tak kreatif cam ni ek?
Durian Sorbet in durian shell? ehhehehehehhe

Comments

Popular Posts