Wedding stuff

Just came back from Fatihah Izzati's wedding in USJ.

No picture coz I did not have camera with me that time.

I never expect Fatihah and Najib was planning to get married, but the fate tells us that, when it happens, it happens!

I am wishing u guys all the happiness and may u guys will be blessed with kids and cucu, cicit sehingga ke akhir hayat.....

And please, dont put those pictures with me sebagai pengapit terjun dalam FB ok yeah. I malu, sebab i pengantin basi! hahahahahhahahahaha

Comments

  1. Najib yg kurus2 pakai speck tu ker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, yang nampak inesen tu lar hahahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, mereka berchenta senyap2...
    Lagi 1 couple DPA.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEH.. NAJIB SUK MELAKA TU KE???? hadoiii.. baru aku pasan yg dia ada mintak alamat aku, tp aku yg tak kasi.. huhu...

    fatihah izzati ni yg KKLW ke? adoi.. senyap2... bagus....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ramai yg senyap, kau je yang taktau ina. hahahahahaahha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts