The Sky is The Limit
On my way to Malacca to fetch my kid, I bumped into an uncle who used to be an army parachuter.
After exchanging stories (he was scared with the idea of deep water diving), at the end, I have all his blessing (another uncle died during an operation), which is to sky diving.

Why not? I used to be a little bit phobia with deep sea and now conquering my fear of height should not be a problem, I guess.
The classes, including teknik melipat payung cost about RM4K for 2000m height jumping. Something I need to do some math for this.
Wish me luck!
After exchanging stories (he was scared with the idea of deep water diving), at the end, I have all his blessing (another uncle died during an operation), which is to sky diving.

Why not? I used to be a little bit phobia with deep sea and now conquering my fear of height should not be a problem, I guess.
The classes, including teknik melipat payung cost about RM4K for 2000m height jumping. Something I need to do some math for this.
Wish me luck!
Comments
Post a Comment