Peaceful
Great time with old friends then straight to the airport, for diving trip in TAR Park.
Feels better. I love doing what I am doing. Breakfast at Jesselton Jetty, talking to Billy and Joanne, the manager and diving instructor, and make friends with a group of cool Taiwanese and Koreans.
Feels like moving here cause it reminds me to old quaint Penang.
I have a mountain to hike, plenty of island to dive, rivers for rafting thingy, forest to explore and going to Korea and Taiwan through direct flight route is another point.
I fall in love with KK.
Feels better. I love doing what I am doing. Breakfast at Jesselton Jetty, talking to Billy and Joanne, the manager and diving instructor, and make friends with a group of cool Taiwanese and Koreans.
Feels like moving here cause it reminds me to old quaint Penang.
I have a mountain to hike, plenty of island to dive, rivers for rafting thingy, forest to explore and going to Korea and Taiwan through direct flight route is another point.
I fall in love with KK.
Comments
Post a Comment