Mother's Day
A bit late to tell, but what the heck, I am having the best mother's day this year.
Got a self-made card with touching confession, a fake pink carnation and small little note book with Princess Jasmine picture on the cover from my little Fatiha, cool!
Though deep in my heart, I wish for a new Iphone or Black Berry. Giler mana nak cekau duit budak tu? hahahahah
In return, mak got a set of pearl necklace and bracelet, nenek got some nice pearl brooches and some pocket money. Spending time with my ailing grandma trying to cheer her up was another wonderful get together and chances for Fatiha to see how we Asian, are really concern with our elderly.
That was invaluable experience. And thanks to friends who wish me too via funny, touching smses.
It is lucky to be a mother. You see your little ones trying to win your heart by doing anything that makes you laugh, annoyed, cry, teach you some life lesson by examples and what can I say more?
They remind you your childhood, your hopes and the need to stay grounded.
You feel like you achieve something though it is nothing when they look at you amazingly and say, "wah......I wish I can be like you" or "Fatiha bangga lar mak ......", though sometimes things at the office sucks and you feel like losing...
Huh, I should be grateful, shouldn't I?
Got a self-made card with touching confession, a fake pink carnation and small little note book with Princess Jasmine picture on the cover from my little Fatiha, cool!
Though deep in my heart, I wish for a new Iphone or Black Berry. Giler mana nak cekau duit budak tu? hahahahah
In return, mak got a set of pearl necklace and bracelet, nenek got some nice pearl brooches and some pocket money. Spending time with my ailing grandma trying to cheer her up was another wonderful get together and chances for Fatiha to see how we Asian, are really concern with our elderly.
That was invaluable experience. And thanks to friends who wish me too via funny, touching smses.
It is lucky to be a mother. You see your little ones trying to win your heart by doing anything that makes you laugh, annoyed, cry, teach you some life lesson by examples and what can I say more?
They remind you your childhood, your hopes and the need to stay grounded.
You feel like you achieve something though it is nothing when they look at you amazingly and say, "wah......I wish I can be like you" or "Fatiha bangga lar mak ......", though sometimes things at the office sucks and you feel like losing...
Huh, I should be grateful, shouldn't I?
Comments
Post a Comment