The Truth About Relationship

I like to observe married couples.

Not because I envy them or wanna be like them but to see how their marriage works or not. Obviously it tells on their faces and how they communicate with others.

Take for an instance, I had dinner with Fatiha, two night ago in this local stall.

No chairs or tables left for the incoming customers, so when this married male, happened to be my next neighbor came and ordered his drinks, I offered my empty chairs.

"Eh takper ke ni? Nanti orang nampak, bergosip kita ada skandal..."

Oh my, his daughter is like my own daughter, and do not tell me that after all this usaha berbaik baik dengan these people, the wife think that I am going to steal her husband?

So, I have made a conclusion.If these people do not have issue about trust and honesty among each other, why sitting down with me in the public place will be such an issue kan? There must be something. I dare not to comment.

Scenario 2, I was in this kedai gunting rambut with Fatiha. Then came this couple with baby and the wifey needs a haircut. Since the empty guest chair is next to me, the husband came to sit, with the baby on his lap while the wife sat on the customer chair waiting for her turn.

Since Fatiha was having her hair cut and might take ages to finish it, I offered my chair to the wife, and the husband said,

"eh takpela,jangan plak segan duduk sebelah I."

I glanced at the wife, and she smiled. Manala tahu si isteri tu jeles ker dan akan menjeling tajam?

Yeah pretty convincing that this couple have no issues. I even had small chat with them and you can tell they are comfortable and there was no sign of distress.

So, there are many ways to tell. And it is pretty sad when these people only want to see you when they have problems.

Nak buat macam mana kan?

Comments

Popular Posts